Proposed by Les Tambours du Bronx, these workshops are aimed at children from 8 onwards, teenagers and adults, provided they are members of local communities, or civic centres, non-profit associations (French law of 1901), recreation centres, music schools, state schools.
– Production of a short show (20 minutes) of percussion on oil-drums. This show can be performed during school events or other festive events.
– Awakening an interest for music in general and percussion in particular among young people.
– Getting to know percussion on oil-drums in groups of 9 to 20 people.
– Evaluation of each one’s rhythmic capabilities.
– Learning how to work in a group (being able to listen to the others in order to play together).
– Discovering the instrument (oil-drums and pick-axe handles) and its specificities (sound, how to strike a drum…)
– Creation of original titles.
– Growing aware of choreography (standing and moving onstage).
– Preparation and decoration of the instruments.
Pour toute demande de stage ou pour connaitre les dates des prochains stages, merci de nous contacter par email en utilisant le formulaire suivant:
- New Album – SILENCE REMASTER – 2020 (DIGITAL VERSION) 12/20/2020
- New Video – Never Dead – is online! 10/08/2019
- Our first virtual reality video is now available! 04/12/2019
- Here is our new clip “Mirage Eternel”, from our new album “W.O.M.P.”. 11/27/2018
- This is the big day ! Our new album #womp is finally here. 10/25/2018